Friday, August 21, 2009

funny story

I guess my story can be called funny. Gabriel decided to show us how big he is for his birthday. Sadly, it was not exactly what his mother and father would have wanted.

I got up yesterday as soon as I heard Gabriel awake and rushed down to wish him a happy birthday. Instead I got the surprise of my life. There sat my precious boy with out a diaper and covered in nastiness. He had never shown interest in the Velcro of his diaper. At some point in the night he decided to be interested and off came the diaper. Lucky for me, Gabe is still home from his back surgery. I was able to call him down to bathe Gabriel while I cleaned up the mess.

That little stinker! He got a scrub down first thing on his birthday. From now on my little stinker will be sleeping in pants over his diaper!

We had an OB appointment today. The babies heart sounds good. I have another appointment in 4 weeks and will schedule an ultrasound for shortly after that. Soon we will know if Gabriel is going to be a big brother or a big sister... hehehe, Yes, I know that is not right but it sounds funny none the less. We are so excited to welcome another little one into our crazy lives.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that everything looks good with the new baby. Should have made Gabe clean up the crib!!! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. "LITTLE STINKER" has a brand new meaning!
    Grampa H.

    ReplyDelete