Monday, March 23, 2009

nurse update

The home nurse came again today. Gabriel is not gaining weight even though he is taking in more calories than he has to. He is getting tube fed when he begins to sweat and in his sleep. Gabe and I decided that I should take a half day on Wednesday and go with them to the cardiologist. We will see what he has to say. Our nurse has been sending him Gabriel's weights.

I am sorry for the frustrated tube post yesterday. Gabe is an amazing father. He does many things that I hate doing like taking out the dirty diapers from the diaper genie. I was just upset because Gabriel was extra hard to tube yesterday and poor Gabe was catching a few moments of sleep at the time I put the tube down. We are all allowed to be frustrated once in a while.

GO STATE! Sweet 16 baby!

1 comment:

  1. I am sure we all knew it was a frustrating day. DO not worry we all know how great a fater Gabe is, and what a great husband he is. You are both handling things most parents never have to I think you are both Amazing!!!

    I am sorry he is not gaining weight, I will be with you tomorrow in spirit! Love and friendship Erika

    ReplyDelete