Tuesday, March 17, 2009

almost hit 70 degrees outside

What an amazing day. I was able to get some yard work done and enjoy the weather!

This morning started out a little rough. I was feeding Gabriel when he decided to explode from both ends. I was able to clean both of us up, get the cloths in the washer and make it to work before kids were to be in my classroom. Pretty good, huh?

Gabriel has learned how to hold his own bottle;)

Photobucket

Gabriel this evening- too cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. He is just so cute and sweet! Lucky you! Hope your day got better from the morning: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooooooo hoooooooo...for warm weather in the north.

    I can't g et over how great both Gabriel and Lily's scars look. I must admit, the vanity in me was worried about that. Why, I don't know!!!

    Cute, cute, cute pictures once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has gotten cuter over the past few weeks if that is possible! I miss him terribly. You are AMAZING Erin!! Love and Friendship Erika

    ReplyDelete