Sunday, March 15, 2009

great-grandma is here

Great-grandma is here to help with Gabriel this week. I am so excited to see them together! I don't remember any of my great-grandparents. I had a great-grandma still alive until I was two but do not remember her. It is so nice that great-grandma is able to come visit Gabriel, and even help take care of him! Should be a fun week minus the fact that most of my awake hours are spent at work with other people's kids instead of with my own.

Lucky for me the kids I spend my day with need me. They need someone to read to them and some structure in their lives.

Love you all! Have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you all have a great time with great-grandma. Lily has one great-grandma. She's 89, but in relatively good health.

    It sounds to me like your students are lucky to have you. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete