Monday, March 30, 2009

GO STATE

Michigan State is in the final four!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't written in a while due to being ill with a ear infection and a sinus infection. Me, not Gabriel thank goodness!

Gabriel is doing well, we are just worried about his weight. He will get weighed tomorrow and we will see how he is doing. We are crossing our fingers that he is gaining.

I tried to take some pictures of Gabriel tonight but he had a mind of his own. He just wanted to watch his hand so in every photo he has his hand in front of his face. Silly little boy. I will get some pictures another day.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better! I'm not sure which is worse...a sinus infection or an ear infection. To have both at the same time...YIKES!

    I look forward to hearing how the weigh-in went. How's he doing on the portagen/formula mixture??? They didn't have us wean Lily. We went from Portagen one day to strictly formula the next. After a couple of days we went in for a chest x-ray and everything was fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you feeling today? I hope better. Im out sick with the sinus infection and stomach thing again! Ugh.
    I know he will have gained today for the weighin, he was just waiting for the right time. HEHEHE Love and friendship Erika

    ReplyDelete