Monday, March 9, 2009

another week

Back to work. This week is going to be a long week as the second week is each month. For some reason every group I am involved in has meetings the second week of each month. This means I will get home around 5:30 each night. Gabe heads to bed as soon as I get so that he can have some much needed rest before work.

Gabriel is doing amazingly well healing. He is such a strong little man. He is sitting up with very little assistance, before long he will be sitting up on his own. He has been taking down his portagen bottles like a champ, even eating more than the required amount. He hates his medication but takes it. Gabriel grabbed gabe's hand the other day and pushed it away as Gabe was about to administer the medication. It was pretty funny. As Gabriel is getting a little older he is starting to show his spunk. I love seeing it (until he is a teenager of course).

Lunch is almost over so I need to head back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment