Tuesday, February 1, 2011

waiting

The kids are waiting for "Snowstorm 2011" here in Michigan...

Boy, I sure hope this storm gets here soon. Mom is going to make us go to bed before it ever gets here.
Photobucket
SSSHHH dont say that word... She is going to make us go to bed now. :(
Bed? I don't want to go to bed! I won't go to bed! You can't make me!!!
Photobucket
I will be cute and use sign language so that she will forget for a moment... More snow please... more, more, more, more! Look mom, I am signing more!
Photobucket
Nice save! Come on snow!
Photobucket
Yes, Isabella is in dinosaurs... she has gown so fast that she is in 18 month pj's. That happens to be the size I am currently taking out of her brothers closet. I put pigtails in to make it all better. Do you think it worked?

4 comments:

  1. if it looks like an alien (in pigtails) acts like an alien, it is probably an alien...welcome to planet Earth, Bells. Gramps H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adri has a few pair of boys dinosaur and monster pj's. They serve two purposes: 1.) totally representative of her and 2.) they can be passed down to her brother!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, she pulled it off! Pig tails are perfect! Now what to do to make KT's pink pj's work on Ty, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dinosaur pjs and would have my girls in them even though I don't have a boy to pass them down from.

    ReplyDelete