Tuesday, February 22, 2011

getting along

Boy this pediasure sure tastes good.  I am going to just sit here and enjoy myself.
Photobucket
Hi Gabriel, what are you up to?
Photobucket
I am enjoying my bottle in peace.
Photobucket
Check this out, I can smash your head with my fingers.
Photobucket
I didn't do anything I swear!
Photobucket
Oh ya sis, I am not going to do anything while I lick your face!
Photobucket
Get off me or I will scream for mom!
Photobucket
What, I am not doing anything.  I wouldn't kiss you.  Yell for mom, I am going to tell her what you did to me anyway!
Photobucket
MOM!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket
MMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I have that same shirt for Ty and a big sister shirt for Kaitlyn in their next size :) Adorable. I have a feeling my two little ones are going to have the same love/hate relationship as your two goofballs! Love your posts! I can't believe you post daily, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete