Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Free free free

I must say just like everyone else I like free things. I have signed up for several contests and won a variety of things. Lately I have won a Coffeemate creamer party, a Durex party and a Pull-Ups potty dance party. This Saturday I am having a get together to hold these three parties at once. I can't wait for the Purdy Winter celebration! February is a busy month in the Purdy house! My birthday is the 3rd, Gabriel's heart day is the 6th and Isabella turns one the 17th!
I realized that I had racked up a lot of pampers gifts to grow points and decided to see if there was anything nice I could get for the kids. I found a little radio flyer bike called the Grow 'N Go Bike. It is able to change sizes relatively easily which is good when you have two very active kids who want to play NOW! The bike came in the mail yesterday! It got the stamp of approval from Gabe and the kids so it must be great!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am not sure if the kids liked the box of the bike the best. What do you think?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We took Gabriel in to the feeding clinic to see how he is doing today. He weighs 24lbs. We are pretty excited with the fact that he is gaining weight and over all healthy with pretty much only eating pediasure, milk and yogurt. He qualifies for intensive feeding therapy. I feel bad because we are unable to start it right now. The clinic is 45 minutes away and there is just no way we can make it three times a week to get Gabriel the therapy he needs. He will start as soon as I am out of school and will go as often as they will allow him for the summer. Until then we will regularly keep in touch with the clinic and do what steps they suggest at home.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping the rest of the school year goes by quickly!! You will learn so much and gain confidence from feeding therapy. I am so thankful I asked about it "out of the blue" one day at OT.

    And as usual...the kids are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete