Friday, February 4, 2011

of course

Both kids have coughs and very runny noses today.  Gabriel is handling it like Gabriel always does, with a smile and a grain of salt.  Isabella on the other hand would have everyone believing she is dying an awful death.

Hi mommy!  Yup, I am up, I have been coughing so hard it is difficult to sleep!
Photobucket
MOM! Make it stop!!! Make it stop NOW!
Photobucket
Mommy, want to take me out of my crib and cuddle for a while?
Photobucket
Mom, Get me out of here.  Don't touch me. Get me out of here!  No, don't touch me!
Photobucket
Mommy, thanks for the Tylenol.  I am going to sleep so much better!
Photobucket
Mom, get me more meds!  This stinks!  Hurry up! Get them now! Faster! 
Photobucket
I have a feeling it is going to be a LONG night!

1 comment:

  1. Of course! I hate colds! I hope you get through this without catching it yourself :(

    ReplyDelete