Saturday, February 5, 2011

making the most

We have two sickies in the house.  Isabella and Gabriel both have nasty colds.  We are running the humidifiers and vaporizers 24/7 but the just couldn't stop the colds from coming in to our house. 
Gabriel makes the most out of whatever situation is in front of him.  Here he is taking complete advanatage of mommy and daddy.  Typically he is not allowed in the kitchen other than when he is hooked into his highchair due to there being too many things that could hurt him.

You don't see me!
Photobucket
Nevermind the kid throwing letters all over!
Photobucket
I'm sick, can't I have five more minutes please. Cough, cough see I'm sick!
Photobucket
The kids ended up with several baths though the day because it was the only thing that made them comfortable. Here is a bath time after Gabriel coughed so hard he threw up. Poor kiddo!
Photobucket
Photobucket
My little man getting ready for bed. I doubt there will be much sleep again tonight but hopefully they will feel better very quickly!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment