Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sharing... or not

Okay Alex, I am going to teach you a song, it is called "The Itsy Bitsy spider".
Photobucket
The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout.
Photobucket
Are you listening Alex?
Photobucket
Come on! You can't be serious Gabriel. This is my time with Alex.
Photobucket
Get down from here NOW!
Photobucket
MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Gabriel is picking on me!
Photobucket
MMMOOOMMM, Isabella won't share with me!
Photobucket
Mom says, "Dad is home, go tell him!
Photobucket
How come dad always gets to be the good guy?
Photobucket
I don't know, his is just the best!
Photobucket
Who is that cute boy?
Photobucket
Gabriel, did you hear my question? Why does dad always get to be the good guy?
I don't know mom but I am sure cute!
Photobucket
Daddy's little man even while sleeping!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment