Thursday, February 10, 2011

gray hair

When my hair turns completely gray and Gabe becomes completely bald, you will understand why!
Someone in the house learned how to climb onto the couch... now she has taken things one step farther and climbs onto the end table.
Photobucket
 Look at what I did daddy!
Photobucket
I can do it!
Photobucket
Gabe came upstairs today to find Isabella on the table not once but twice!  One of the times he heard a little bit of whimpering... only to find Isabella here
Photobucket
Wonder if Gabriel helped her get there
Photobucket
Our bathroom got TP'ed today... wonder who did it...
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer (Smith) KreinbringFebruary 11, 2011 at 12:22 PM

    Your munchkins are precious! I can't wait to meet them, hopefully soon :) Karl and I have been keeping up with the Blog and seeing how everyone is doing :) We are so happy for you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the second child curse!! My Nolan gave me one heck of a workout between years one and two. It gets easier, I promise.

    ReplyDelete