Thursday, February 3, 2011

snow day 2

I received a text from a good friend last night around 9pm congratulating me on a second snow day.  I thought there would be no possible way we would have a second snow day.  The school system I teach in very rarely cancels school.   I checked a website for a local news station and our school was not on there.  I then decided to check my work email and sure enough we got another day off.  The snowplows were so busy cleaning the main roads in the big cities that they were unable to get to any of the side streets.  The whole county had a second snow day due to this issue.

I got to have a snow day for my birthday!!! I found out today that Elmo and I share a birthday, Gabriel is extremely excited about this fact!

The kids and I had a birthday PJ party today!

Gabriel gave kisses to singing Elmo for his birthday!
Photobucket
Isabella wanted to give Elmo birthday kisses too!
Photobucket
We broke out into a dance party!
Photobucket
The kids gave me lots of love!
Photobucket
Gabriel showed his best side..
Photobucket
Isabella did what Isabella does... (oddly, I didn't get any pictures of her eating today)
Photobucket
What an amazing birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Hope that you had a great birthday....sorry we didn't call (I was sick)...hope that you had a fun day off with the kids...talk to you soon. ae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erin,
    Its Amy Haffey (Schlichter), I wanted to tell you how inspiring your little ones are. I enjoying following you and hearing all the funny commentaries you write about them. You seem like such a great mom! Happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete