Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

I am thankful to be a part of the Down syndrome community.  It is the most supportive and caring community you never knew was.
I am thankful for my friends who hold me up when I am down! You are all the BEST!
I am thankful for my extended family.  Without  Mimi, Papa, Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Nick, Aunt Brett, Great-Grandma, Great-Aunt Billi, Aunt Adrea, Uncle Anthony, AJ, Ashley, Alyssa and Avery we would not be who we are today!
I am thankful for Gabe.  He is an amazing father.  He is my best friend.  Where would I be without his calmness?
I am thankful for Isabella.  She shows us new things every day.  I can't wait to watch her grow with every passing day.
I am thankful for Gabriel.  He is my little man who has not only taught me about himself but about myself in the process.

As everyone drives to their location or creates amazing meals please be safe and thankful for every moment you have. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Hope that you have a wonderful weekend with your family. ae6

    ReplyDelete