Monday, November 15, 2010

Goodness

Gabriel continued to vomit through the night last night and a couple times today. He has no energy. He only wants to be held and cry. This would be no problem except Gabe and I are sick as well. I have bronchitis which stinks because every time I cough it upsets poor Gabriel.

Mimi and Papa watched Isabella for us last night and returned her late in the day today. Thank goodness for their help! As of right now Isabella is not acting sick. She does have a fever but she is her normal bossy self.

Gabriel was to have a gastric emptying test today. We had to cancel it. My mom had taken the day off to take over so I could go to work because the test was to take two hours and I have missed so many days that I do not get payed when I am out. Instead my mom ended up coming to the sick house and helping us out. She watched Gabriel as Gabe and I went to the doctor.

I dont know where we would be with out grandparents! Thank you so much Mimi, Papa, Grandma and Grandpa (for going it alone while Grandma is at our house).

Back to the pediatricians office at 8:30am. Gabriel has a fever with all of this now.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you are going through this, or rather Gabriel is going through this! What a horrible situation. I remember too many times dealing with sick kids and being sick and feeling horrible. I will be saying prayers.

    ReplyDelete