Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gerber Party

We were very sad that Lily and Kaitlyn were not able to join us today but we had a blast at McDonalds.  Wait until you see little Tyce and Abby together!  We always have fun having a little mommy time.

I wish Isabella and Gabriel understood what mommy time is suppose to be.  Isabella and Gabriel tried running in opposite directions the entire time.  Isabella tried to escape the high chair.  Both of the kids ran for the door to explore every time someone came in or left.  Big kids were playing and did not always see my little kids who think they are big.  Isabella even had the nerve to pull her hand away from me when I was trying to get her out of the way.  You should have seen the "leave me the heck alone" look she gave me before going right back to where she was.  What nine month old has attitude already... goodness!

Overall it was a great time.  It is always nice to see mothers and bounce ideas and stories off each other.  The Gerber bags were amazing!  I will put pictures of them up tomorrow.  Today I am putting up pictures of the kids because they are so much cuter! 

Gabriel now has some competition.  Tyce is a charming little man.  Abby was taken by him!

Looking up to big boy Gabriel
Photobucket
The whole party sitting for a whole moment
Photobucket
Gabriel checking Abby out
Photobucket
Tyce knows what is up!
Photobucket
Check this cutie out!
Photobucket
What a match! Both are so adorable!
Photobucket
Tyce knows he is the man!
Photobucket
Gabriel is happy but he misses his Lily!
Photobucket
I must say the Gerber party was GREAT! Everyone got a Gerber party package to take home with a lot of amazing yummies!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it and Yeah I love the one where abby has her arm on ty like you are mine, you stay put! ::) hah

    Jennifer Im sure Matt will appreciate his 8 month old getting hit on this afternoon lol :)

    ReplyDelete