Friday, November 19, 2010

Looking up

Papa and Grandma are sick thanks to helping us though a very rough week.  We are very sorry here at the Purdy house!  I wish you two had not gotten sick.  Thank you SO much for all you did for us this week.  It means a LOT!

Gabriel had a great day today.  He ate a container of carrot 2nds and had a little bit of chocolate pudding (one of his favorites!).  I am so happy he is eating some real food.  He also kept his pediasure down today.  He has not had a lot of it but what he has hand has stayed down!  So excited!

"Don't make me do it!"
Photobucket
"Do it, DO it, DO IT!!!!"
Photobucket"Are you sure?"
Photobucket
"Watch that glow-worm fly!"
Photobucket
"How did you like that Gabriel?"
Photobucket
 "That sure was great!"
Photobucket
"Mom, Isabella is throwing things at me!"
Photobucket

Yup, I have to say Gabriel is feeling much better!

1 comment:

  1. Great news, what a long week you've had! Poor Grandma and Grandpa!

    ReplyDelete