Thursday, June 9, 2011

We have another case

Listen to my bunny sing!
Photobucket
My bear sings too!
Photobucket
Let me hear your bunny sing again...
Photobucket
NNNNOOOOO (SLAP)
Photobucket
It Wasn't Me!
Photobucket
My head still hurts!
Photobucket
Boy It Wasn't Me is sure mean!
Photobucket
This is what I have to say to It Wasn't Me!  "HAHA It Wasn't Me, I have both toys and you don't!"
Photobucket
Isabella, I like your new book
Photobucket
Gabriel just stole my book!
Photobucket
What, It Wasn't Me!
Photobucket
I was just sitting here minding my own business!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. you make me laugh so hard! I needed it after this half day!!!! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. That DARN wasn't me hit again! you know, you really should find him or her and have a good talk with them! Your kids are too cute!

    ReplyDelete