Monday, June 13, 2011

Cankles

Gabriel had his evaluation for orthotics today.  Not only is he going to receive cankle support but he will be supported all of the way up to just under his knees.  The height of his orthotics came as a surprise but we are happy he will have the support he needs.  Before long he will be able to keep up with his sister better.  Isabella had the pleasure of visiting one of her mommies teacher friends while her mommy took Gabriel to his appointment.  Thank you Janna for watching Thing 2!  Isabella was in heaven at Janna's house because Janna has a lovely 'dog-gee' named Oliver (Oli).

Oli, I have a toy for you, come here!
Photobucket
One cracker for me, two for you.
Photobucket
Looking cute until I can make a break for it!
Photobucket
Well, hello handsome.
Photobucket
You're looking pretty good today!
Photobucket
Just a little kiss!
Photobucket
HEHE, I'm so funny!
Photobucket
You can just call me Mr. FunnyPants.
Photobucket
Okay, it is time to stop looking at me.
Photobucket
I said STOP LOOKING AT ME!
Photobucket
It was a long morning!
Photobucket
Photobucket
They both have such kissable cheeks!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thing 1 & 2 are just adorable :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh. So nice when they sleep. Bonus: AT THE SAME TIME! gramps H

    ReplyDelete