Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dance your heart out

As many of you know my brother and best friend danced professionally for several years.  One of my friends asked if we would like to come see her and her daughter in a local dance recital.  I have not seen dance in several years and jumped at the chance.  I decided to take Gabriel with me.  I was not sure if it would turn out to be a good choice or not.  Tonight could have gone one of two ways: He could enjoy it and watch or he could hate it and we would have to leave early.
Thank goodness he loved it!!! Thank you Jen and Victoria for letting us join you this evening!  Between each number Gabriel would sign and say more because he enjoyed it so much.
I am not sure if these pictures are from Uncle Nick's days at North Carolina School of the Arts or Ballet Austin but here are some oldies but goodies of Uncle Nick.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yup, that might be me in the picture...
Photobucket
This is a poster from Uncle Nick's days dancing with a company in Denver
Photobucket
On to tonight's fun
Victoria doing an amazing job during her ballet number (center).
Photobucket
 Victoria rocking her jazz number.
Photobucket
Jen strutting her stuff during her number.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The girls did Great!
Photobucket
 Thank you so much Jen and Victoria!  We had an amazing time, it brought back some great old memories! (someday, maybe, I will break down and post a picture of me when I was in ballet)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment