Tuesday, June 14, 2011

rainbows

Sis, move your fat head.
Photobucket
You stole my chair!  If you were in your chair my head wouldn't be in your way.
Photobucket
What?
Photobucket
It Wasn't Me!
Photobucket
I was just sitting here sagging my shorts, playing video games
Photobucket
And wearing bunny ears.
Photobucket
Check this new toy out!!!
Photobucket
This is going to be so much fun!
Photobucket
 I don't want to put my swimsuit on, i want to be NAKED longer!
Photobucket
It's going to be okay Gabriel.
Photobucket
It is like playing in the rain
Photobucket
You can stomp stomp stomp in the mud puddles. 
Photobucket
It's just not the same
Photobucket
I guess it is going to be okay
Photobucket
I just went tinky in my swimsuit.. :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I do that all the time. It gives you that "warm" feeling all over...well lower half anyways! Gramps H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey everyone: Keep my boss Dan and his family in your prayers: Jeremiah, his first grandson, undergoes his open heart surgery at U of M's Mott Childrens Hosp in Ann Arbor tomorrow.

    Needless to say we are all a nervous wreck about now. Thing 1+2's Grampa H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee! Your captions just make me giggle.

    ReplyDelete