Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cooling off...

It's too hot for me!
Photobucket
Must get as close to the air conditioner as possible!
Photobucket
I wonder if it will be any cooler if I climb in.
Photobucket
Who said it could be so humid?
Photobucket
Sis, get up here and feel how much better it is on the table.
Photobucket
I am comfy here Gabriel.
Photobucket
Hurry up!
Photobucket
Look what I have Sis.  Don't worry I still hate dogs.
Photobucket
I know Isabella LOVES dogs so...
Photobucket
I will tolerate this dog long enough to steal it from Isabella!
Photobucket
Mommy, can you please get my dog back from Gabriel.  He doesn't even like dogs.
Photobucket
AH, MOM GOT ME!!! Help Sis!!!
Photobucket
Nope you took my dog!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It is good to see you in the pictures too, Ernie. Love you all (gramps H)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! It's a shame you don't have any fun ;)

    ReplyDelete