Sunday, June 12, 2011

biking

So, I admit to it, I did not work out ALL winter!  I have a thousand excuses but none of them matter because the bottom line is that my bottom is wider thanks to my laziness!  In attempt to not have to install a back up noisemaker to my rear-end Gabe and I have decided that we are going to do the Tough Mudder race in Detroit April 14 and 15, 2012.  This gives me just under a year to get my backside into working out condition instead of wide-load sign condition.  I am going to run a mommy work out group Tuesday-Thursdays all summer to help not only motivate myself but others.  When Gabe gets home from work we are going to workout together as well.
Oh ya, I have not had a chance to announce... Gabe is going to day shifts starting MONDAY!  We are so excited to have a somewhat normal schedule again.
We started working out today with a bike ride to the local YMCA and back. The kids and I played on the playground while Gabe road 5 mile hill.  5 mile hill is called that because it is so high the rumor is that you can see 5 miles out on Lake Michigan on a clear day. 

I want to go outside now.  Why are mom and dad coming and going from the house eight thousand times?
Photobucket
Gabriel, I am so not putting this on, it will mess up my hair!
Photobucket
I don't really want it on either...
Photobucket
GET THIS THING OFF OF ME!
Photobucket
What are you smiling about Gabriel?
Photobucket
Lets get this show on the road.
Photobucket
Hurry up...
Photobucket
Lets go, this is going to be so fun!
Photobucket
Seriously kid, I am making up a new rule. There is to be NO STINK of any kind in the bike cart!
Photobucket
...and it smelled so bad, I couldn't breath.  I was dying in there...
Photobucket
What, It Wasn't Me!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. She can more than hold her own in the stink department. gramps H

    ReplyDelete