Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Field Day with Early On

Papa came out to field day to help me with Thing 1 and Thing 2. Thank you papa for running around like your head was cut off for a few hours with me!

Papa, lets go this way.
Photobucket
Just kidding, lets go the other way now.
Photobucket
I can do this all by myself.
Photobucket
See!!! (note no matter how Gabriel started going down the slide he always ended up coming our head first laughing, not sure how he flipped around each time!)
Photobucket
Bella, don't touch that until I have had a chance first!
Photobucket
Nope, stinks, you don't want to touch it Bells!
Photobucket
PAPA, Come check this out!!!!!
Photobucket
WOW, this think is cool!
Photobucket
I've got the hang of it!
Photobucket
Okay, you can let go now...
Photobucket
Papa, tell them I want to go again.
Photobucket
Okay, I guess Bells can have a chance.
Photobucket
Thanks for giving me a chance!
Photobucket
This is one big 'gee' (doggie)!
Photobucket
'Gee' has long hair!
Photobucket
Walk slower so I can ride a little longer please!
Photobucket
All right 'Gee' I guess it is time to go check some other things out.
Photobucket
Wow, that was a fun day! Thank you Early On, Ottawa County, for all of your great work today and every day! It is now time to go home and take an extra long nap!
Photobucket

1 comment: