Friday, June 3, 2011

chicken

Tag your it!
Photobucket
Isabella, I don't feel like playing tag tonight.
Photobucket
CHICKEN
Photobucket
It's not because I am chicken sis.  My cankles aren't strong enough.  I am always rolling my cankle when we are running around.
Photobucket
Is that why you are always spending more time on your backside instead of running around?
Photobucket
Yup, I am going to see the doctor on the 13th of this month to see about getting some cankle support.
Photobucket
 Oh, I thought it was because your head was too big with all of the air in it.
Photobucket
Get back here you little brat!
Photobucket
What did I do?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. too funny! Daddy told me that I has cankels too so don't feel bad Gabriel! We will have to get that sister of yours!

    ReplyDelete