Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful A to Z ~T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z~

Trisomy 21 I am thankful for the new world trisomy 21 has opened to my family. We have learned so much in just over a year. Even though I have worked with individuals who were born with Down syndrome I did not have a clue. Heck, I always called Down syndrome Down’s until my eyes were opened early into Gabriel’s diagnosis.
Understanding I am thankful for others who understand the craziness that has been my life for the past year. You have all read the blog though Gabriel’s surgery in February, Gabe’s surgeries in July and August, and our pregnancy with Isabella. I am thankful that if I am out to lunch you understand. Through it all, I would not change a thing!
Very special husband I am beyond thankful for Gabe. He is amazing. He is great at calming me down when my emotions get the best of me. He is the calmness in my storm often. He has been amazing though everything we have been through this past year.
Work I am thankful that though everything our jobs have been extremely supportive. I am thankful that we have jobs. It is hard leaving Gabriel each morning but I know that he will get to spend his morning with Mimi and Papa and his afternoon with Gabe until I come home from work. It is difficult not getting to see much of Gabe with him on midnights but again it is great knowing that he is able to spend the afternoon with Gabriel.
eXtremely happy Gabriel I am thankful for my extremely happy Gabriel. There is nothing better than waking up in the morning to a giggling baby!
Yogurt I am thankful for yogurt because Gabriel and I get to have yogurt each night. He gets baby yogurt and I get mommy yogurt. Yummy! I love special Gabriel and Mommy time!
Zero I am thankful that I have zero regrets on my life today. I am happy with who I am. I am happy with my amazing husband. I am happy with my cheerful son. I am happy with my ever growing Isabella. I am happy with my family and friends. Everyone being in my life shows me how special I am. I am thankful for all of you each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment