Wednesday, December 2, 2009

thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a great Thanksgiving. We went to my parents house in Lansing. This allowed Gabe to hunt while Gabriel and I hung out with grandma, grandpa, aunt Brett, great-grandma and great aunt Billi.

It is always nice to see my family. We missed uncle Nick but it is hard for him to visit. My brother lives in Denver, CO and works so many hours that we are lucky to get phone calls. He managed to call on Thanksgiving at a time that everyone happened to be close together. He got to speak to everyone before hanging up the phone. How nice is that!

Gabriel is getting so big! His new tooth is being put to work. He is chewing on everything to make sure it is nice and sharp. He managed to bite my stomach the other day. I had to lecture him about already starting in on his sister. Goodness, what am I in for?

We are down to 11 weeks as of today. GOODNESS! We have Isabella's crib set up already. We don't have to worry about much for her. She wont notice she is using her brothers things for a little bit so we are lucky ;).

I need to take pictures. Our house is all ready for Santa. I put the lights up outside when we got home from Lansing. I was even able to put our tree up in the living room. Gabriel does not like the feel of it and hasn't touched it more than once. Thank goodness!

I am so thankful that I am blessed with such an amazing husband and son!

I am very tired. I am going to cut this short. Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment