Wednesday, December 16, 2009

so tired

I have not written on Gabriel's blog in several days. Goodness. We have been busy here at our house. I am so tired by the time it get home it is all I can do to run after Gabriel until he is ready for bed.

Gabriel is crawling on his hands and knees. He rarely does his famous army crawl anymore. I am not sure when he switched over but he is a lot quieter doing the real crawl, sneaky little man. Gabriel is completely ready to start walking. We are pretty lucky that he is afraid to let go of our fingers. I have no doubt that Gabriel will not walk, he will RUN.

Gabriel's new game is "Mommy, fetch" which does not go over well because I am getting a little too big around the mid-section to bend over all of the time picking up whatever Gabriel's latest toy is. He is very good about handing something over to Daddy when he asks for it.

In 9 weeks Gabriel is going to be a big brother. We are so excited. I hope we have everything ready for Isabella. We managed to get a crib at a garage sale this summer so we don't have too much to get. Gabriel and Isabella's room is almost put together. I have to get my round belly upstairs and finish it sometime when I am not so exhausted.

Sorry for the rambling but I am falling asleep as I type this. Have a great night. Two more days this week before Christmas break. (two weeks off)

No comments:

Post a Comment