Wednesday, February 25, 2009

finally

k all, I know it has been a long time since I last posted pictures. I am going to make up for it now:)
Feb 16th first time without tubes
Photobucket
see how happy Gabe was: he even made a song

oh the drama of being in the hospital
Photobucket
who said wait on tummy time? Gabriel failed to listen. This earned Gabriel the honor of having the sides of the crib put up higher all of the time!
Photobucket
Gabriel was so happy to be tube free on the 17th that he celebrated by pulling the blankets over his head and 'talking' to his dog through them.
Photobucket
Love the little toes!
Photobucket
Good meds make Gabriel do some of the craziest things. He fell asleep with his eyes open and like this.
Photobucket
My boys!
Photobucket
Feb 21 Gabriel is Great spirits. Praying to come home soon!
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is how Gabriel rolls:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
GOING HOME
Photobucket
Yup you see it, they wanted blue to flow in his veins. He at least had on a little blue and gold...
Photobucket
SO HAPPY TO GO HOME!!!
Photobucket
@ home today, Gabriel is so happy to be home! (Note- no feeding tube. I have had to replace it almost every feeding, he is pulling them out FAST)
Photobucket
Gabriel found his feet right before surgery, this is his new trick:)


Thank you ALL video
Sorry it is so dark

4 comments:

  1. Hi there...I saw your post from BBC...I don't think I have met you yet, but I am Darlena and have 3 children...our youngest Brayden has DS and is 10 months old...So glad Gabriel is home and doing good! He is such a little cutie! You can check out our blog too if you'd like...get some rest...I'm sure you are exhausted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look so happy to be home. THose pictures are too cute. Love the Blue and Gold. LOL He is a smiler. I miss him so! That stinker pulling out his tubes like that, he says no more!!!! Give him love for me and my whole famyl says hi, including Steve's mom, she had him on our churches prayer chain and asked everyday how he was. Love and friendship Erika & gang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin! Hopefully I will be able to post a comment. I've been trying for the last couple days with no luck.

    OK..enough about me...lol

    Gabriel looks super fantastic. Love the toe sucking video. Lily does the same thing...sometimes with both big toes in her mouth.

    I am so happy that you are home and that Gabriel is way down the road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks great! How's it going- does he have more energy from having his heart being repaired or is he still pretty tired? Glad things turned out well!!

    ReplyDelete