Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Birthday

It's my birthday and I will do what I want to. Well kind of. After work I will do what I want to:) Ah, growing up isnt it wonderful...
Tonight I will spend that evening with Gabe and Gabriel! That will make it special. Once Gabe is sleeping Gabriel and I will get the last of the packing done. I will wash and dry the last of the clothing, sheets and towels tomorrow night and we will be off to Ann Arbor. WOW, this week has gone fast!

I have had a wonderful birthday. Here is a short video of my little man. Aunt Brett called to wish me a happy birthday while I was recording so you get my Birthday ring tone compliments of Gabe! TOO CUTE! I finally got it up and running (I hope):)

2 comments:

  1. Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    We will be thinking of all of you and praying for you. Update when and if you can.

    Blessings,
    Cathy, Mark, and Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. 27 Years ago it was snowing like crazy and I was burping fish through contractions and flipping your father off. Happy thoughts for a happy birthday. Love MD

    This is what I tried to write on your blog but couldn't get it to take. It asks for word verification but I see nothing in the box above - both with my glasses on and off!

    ReplyDelete