Sunday, February 15, 2009

another day

Another day in a small room with people coming in and out. Sharing it with another family is hard as well. Their little girl had heart surgery mid-week last week and is already in the step-down unit and going home tomorrow. Here we wait with no idea when we will get to break out.

Here we sit waiting for Gabriel's chest to stop producing so much fluid. It is kind of like waiting for a pot of water to boil. You know it is going to happen it just seems to take forever when you want it to hurry.

Erin and I are both getting frustrated and trying not to kill each other. Not that we are frustrated with each other, just with the process we are going through. overall though she has been an angel for Gabriel and me! we love her!

Thank you to everyone for all of your support! Here are some photos from today:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all the pictures and updates!
    I continue to pray for you all and hope that everything continues to get better every day!
    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are almost there!!! home is in sight. Give the little man my love. Mommy and daddy you are the best! I am with you both in spirit. WIsh I did have this cold!!!!! or I would be there. Love and friendship. Erika

    ReplyDelete