Saturday, January 1, 2011

What is this thing you call sleep?

I am not really sure what this thing called sleep is. I am also in the dark about rest, relaxation and so many more things I hear other speaking about. Some day I hope to learn!
With Isabella home Gabriel is doing too much. He was in tears most of the evening yesterday. It continued though the night and all day today. How do you keep these two still so that Gabriel is not in so much pain? Gabe and I took turns sitting up with Gabriel last night. Poor kid hurt so bad he couldn't get comfortable, meds are not touching it at this point. I have a feeling the same thing is going to happen tonight.
Michigan State and University of Michigan both had awful showings in their bowl games today. We dressed up for the occasion anyway. I can't believe they aren't both in State stuff! We do love the University of Michigan for doing amazing open heart surgery of Gabriel but still... Even our children fight over which school is better :)
MICHIGAN is better!
Photobucket
Look kid you have it all wrong STATE is better
Photobucket
I said MICHIGAN
Photobucket
MICHIGAN stinks like poopy diapers!
Photobucket
When all was said and done they realized that both schools sucked it up today and decided to just get along until basketball!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment