Sunday, January 2, 2011

Football let downs

Well, our Minnesota Vikings couldn't even hold it down against the Detroit Lions today.  We dressed up for the game in hopes that it would help the Vikings pull off a win...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What happened to the Vikings today Gabriel... "I don't know!"
Photobucket
We are not really sure what is wrong with Gabriel right now. He has not really gone poo much since surgery. He is not sleeping well when he is actually sleeping. He is a complete mess.
I know he is in pain. I know he is running around as much as he can and then crying the rest of the time.  I know that he will not sleep laying down (even with bed tilted).  I know that as I look at the pictures for today I can see that his throat are is still swollen.
Gabe has helped me with sitting upright and holding Gabriel through the night.  Tonight I lose my helper.  We head back to the reality of work tonight and I can honestly say I am not looking forward to it one bit. 
It is times like this where I really wish Gabriel could communicate!

3 comments:

  1. our vikings have had a tough year, haven't they???? good luck tonight with Gabe. I sure hope he gets feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear things are not going well, especially with having to go back to work tomorrow. Did the docs say this could happened? Do you think he could have some other illness on top of what is going on? I'm guessing the poo thing would have to do with medications from surgery. Is he on a probiotic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute ... we routed for the Vikes too, but they couldn't pull it off.

    Is Gabe on painkillers since surgery? That will mess up the poop schedule big time. After Payton had her T&A, it took months for her poop to get back to normal. Sucks. :(

    ReplyDelete