Monday, January 17, 2011

Busy day!

The kids and I had a very busy day today!  I got to take Gabriel to school first thing this morning!  My school has MLK day as a day off but the schools here do not.  I was so excited to get to see Gabriel go to school!  Isabella and I picked him up from school and we all headed to Grand Rapids.  We got to spend some time with a great friend of mine before heading to the ENT's office for a post op visit.
Photobucket
I asked to speak with the nurse.  I informed her that next time she may want to direct parents to take their child to their pediatrician verses assuming that the parents are babying their children.  If the ENT office does not want to see the patient than they should address that verses berating the parent for babying the child.  The ENT was in the room when I stated this.  He apologized in front of the nurse.  I just hope that something serious doesn't happen in the future to another child because she writes the parents concerns off.
Both kids were exhausted and slept most of the ride home.  Isabella LOVES her new forward facing seat! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Someone was a little happy to see her daddy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
When we got home and the kids woke up we had "Gym time"... we pulled out the kids blocks that they got for Christmas from Great-Aunt Billi and played to our hearts content!
Therapy, heck no its play time... (Shhh, dont tell)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Um, Gabriel that is not a part of the gym...
Photobucket
It is totally time for a nap!!!

1 comment: