Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rest for mommy

I called the ENT first thing this morning.  The nurse called me back and said that Gabriel is taking longer than expected to start feeling better.  Due to the fact that he is not running a fever and has moments where he is playing she thinks he is still healing and not sick on top of it.  If he starts to run a fever and/or starts bleeding then we need to take him to Devos ASAP.
Gabriel is pretty much the same as he was yesterday.  He cries a lot, sleeps when held and plays with his sister.  I got some much needed help today.  Papa offered to come over and watch the kids so I could get a little sleep.  Wow, did I ever need sleep. 
Isabella is growing so fast that sometimes I can't keep up with her new achievements.  She has decided that she MUST feed herself unless she is eating off your plate.  Without thinking I made Bells some pasta in tomato sauce.  The following pictures are the results...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All clean
Photobucket
The Purdy kids doing what the Purdy kids do... (gabriel was between tears, energized by the bath we had a hour of fun before the tears started again)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment