Wednesday, January 5, 2011

There is a end somewhere

There is an end somewhere!  Gabriel was up crying last night again.  We cuddled up in a chair in the living room with him sitting up.  He slept better.  On the other hand I did not sleep well!  He slept most of the day again today.  When he wasn't sleeping he was crying.  We will see what tonight brings.  I broke down and let him watch Elmo in his crib so that I could have a moment to myself tonight.  I am so tired right now that I have no idea what end is up.  I realized this morning on my drive to work that I really need to get more sleep.  I had the hardest time staying awake during the 45 minute drive to work.
Very angry Gabriel
Photobucket
Chipper Isabella
Photobucket
Some people have noticed our cats in the pictures so I thought I would introduce them to everyone...
Kitten rules the house.  She keeps everyone in check.
Photobucket
Neko (cat in Japanese) thinks she is Kitten's baby.  Neko is drama queen right behind Isabella!
Photobucket
BigFoot is Gabriel's cat.  He has 26 toes and loves the kids.  He enjoys having his tail pulled and being smacked.  He may have a lot of claws but he is a big baby!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Poor Gabe! Hope he and you get some sleep soon!

    On the other hand, your cat has 26 toes!!! Wow! That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete