Sunday, January 16, 2011

busy children

There is never a dull moment in the Purdy house!  Today Gabriel decided that Isabella is much more fun than the rocking horse.  So he climbed on her back and grabbed the back of her pj's.  She even crawled around for a moment before deciding that she was not having fun and threw a fit.  I have pictures of this whole thing on my cell not the digital... dang.  However, I did catch Gabriel rationing Isabella's goldfish on the digital... here we go...
"Feed ME.  Put one right here!"
Photobucket
"No food for you until I say so."
Photobucket
"If you wont feed me I will climb in and help myself."
Photobucket
"Mom, Isabella is picking on me."
Photobucket
So glad I got out of that basket.  Now it is time to cuddle up with a good book."
Photobucket
 "Mom?"
Photobucket
"Mom, I am up here, quit looking at my feet!"
Photobucket
"Here you can have a foot!"
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment