Monday, August 30, 2010

Sleep study?!?!

Gabe and I took Gabriel to his doctor appointment today.  This is the doctor that we waited three months to get into.  We called to try to get the ball going back in June when we found out that Gabriel had high pressure in his lungs possibly due to sleep apnea. 

We finally got in today.  After the doctor took a rather extensive history he did his check-up on Gabriel.  He had Gabriel lay down for his whole check up.  He said that Gabriel has large tonsils unlike what the paperwork said from his ENT doctor.  The ENT never looked at his tonsils while he was laying down.  I guess there is a big difference, who knew.

The sleep study's are back logged through December, Great!  Well that was not soon enough for the doctor so he scheduled Gabriel for tonight.  Yes, I did say TONIGHT!    I am just back to work and can not miss. So Gabe took him for his 7:30pm check in.  I am sad that I am not there with my little man.  He is with his daddy so he is happy!  I told Gabe to take pictures because I can not be there.  He better!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment