Sunday, August 8, 2010

hot days of summer

It was really hot and humid today. Here are how we keep cool at the Purdy house:

"Gabriel, Get off of my toy!"
Photobucket

"Now step away from my toy."
Photobucket

"Keep going!"
Photobucket

"Watch what I can do!"
Photobucket

"Almost there"
Photobucket

"Strike a pose! Yup, I am going to rock this world when I get bigger! You just wait!"
Photobucket

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is going to take over the world faster than them all?"
Photobucket

"Hey, get that camera out of my face. This is ME time!"
Photobucket

"Not you again..."
Photobucket

"Ernie, we are going to have to take over the world earlier than I thought, that boy keeps messing things up!"
Photobucket

"Mom, why is she always talking about taking over the world?"
Photobucket

"kid, kid, kid scoot, this is my space"
Photobucket

"I will throw your bottle out of reach if you dont move"
Photobucket

"Mom, she hit me with the bottle"
Photobucket

"Dang, that kid foiled my plans again. I will get even kid, you just wait!"
Photobucket

"I know how to spend my free time now that Bells is locked up"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"I'm FREE!!!!!!!!!"
Even though photo did no show privates, it was pulled.... sad
"Oh, hi mom... Bells told me to do it!!!!"
Even though photo did no show privates, it was pulled.... sad

And now my children playing nice for a moment
Photobucket
BUSTED
Photobucket

1 comment: