Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Purdy fun summer days

"Mom, tell Gabriel to leave me alone NOW!"
Photobucket

"Mommy, it was the one armed man!  I wouldn't bother Isabella."
Photobucket

"You know you can't be mad at me!"
Photobucket

"While the kid hams it up I am going to take over this toy!"
Photobucket

"Gabriel, this is my toy now!  Move across the room where you belong!"
Photobucket

"Fine, I will sit here behind you plotting my revenge! You just wait kid."
Photobucket

 "Lalala, pay no attention to the innocent little girl sitting behind you"
Photobucket

"Gabriel, that hat looked so good on you.  Why don't you put it back on?"
Photobucket

"You super cute"
Photobucket

"Tickle, tickle..."
Photobucket

"Now I have you.  Now, get off my toys!  Maybe next time you will listen!"

Photobucket
 This is actually Gabriel's toy but who knows the difference when they both play with it so much.  Thank you Aunt Andrea, Uncle Anthony and kids!!!

What a long day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Okay, this made me SMILE:) I love your captions...too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love seeing the kids playing...glad they like the toys...miss you guys ae

    ReplyDelete