Saturday, August 7, 2010

Coast Guard Weekend

Tomorrow morning is the last activities for Coast Guard festival.  For those who are not familiar with Coast Guard Festival it is huge here in West Michigan.  If you live in Grand Haven it is fun to go down once in a while but you get VERY tired of the traffic to get anywhere in town.  Living in town is crazy during the week long festival.  People are parked down both sides of our street and walking to downtown right now as I type this to see the fireworks.  (We are about a mile and a half from the beach.)

We took Gabriel and Isabella downtown yesterday to check out the people.  I had hoped to get both kids onto the carousel, I really wanted a picture.   Gabriel was so overwhelmed by all of the people, loud rides and new things that he was ready to go home as soon as we stepped out of the car.  We walked around for about an hour before heading home.  The whole time he was crawling into Papa's skin.  I guess it was better that he was afraid instead of running around getting lost.  I don't feel comfortable having him in large crowds as it is.

The weather has been lovely this weekend.  Here are some pictures of my silly kiddo's playing around today!

"Here Bella, Bella..."
Photobucket

"Mom, I caught a Bella!"
Photobucket

"You did not see that!!!  I would not play with that kid!"
Photobucket

Kisses from Gabriel
Photobucket

Such a big boy!  He is finally putting on some weight!
Photobucket

MMMM grass
Photobucket

A little slobber goes a long way
Photobucket

Strike a pose
Photobucket

"Mom, make sure go get my good side"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thank goodness Bells puts up with my putting her in silly hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment