Thursday, March 25, 2010

Good fun with Good friends

My friend Michelle and her daughter Adri met up with Gabriel, Isabella and myself at Meijer Gardens today to see the butterflies.  Here are pictures from today.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Aunt Brett let Isabella borrow her socks :) Thank you Aunt Brett!!!! Aunt Brett had these Big Sister socks 23 years ago when she was Isabella's size.
Photobucket
I decided to play with the camera tonight... Gabriel is asleep so Isabella had to be my model tonight ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love her little wings:) I didn't realize that her and Beck were two days apart!

    It looks like you had fun at those gardens. It looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such sweet and cute photos. Looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin you look pretty! Just like their nanny not mom :) very young!

    ReplyDelete