Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Too fast!!!

Sis check this out!
Go faster Gabers!
This fast enough?
Of course not Gabers.
You're crazy!
I am?
Very crazy Sis!
I like to call it fun without limits.
AKA crazy Sis!
I'm not crazy, I'm free.
Free to be crazy Sis?!?
See you've got it Gabers.
Slow down Sis, Phia is in the car with you.
Thank you for saving my life Gabriel.
Mom's notes -
Me - "Isabella put your jacket on."
Isabella - "I'm not cold."
Me - "bells you are in the car, it's cold outside."
Isabella - "I know mom but I don't want to put my jacket on."
Me - "Isabella put your jacket on so you don't get cold outside the car."
Isabella - "mom put your jacket on so you don't get cold outside."
Me - "Isabella I don't want you to get sick, put your jacket on."
Isabella - "mom you get sick more than me."
This kid is going to kill me and she is only four.

No comments:

Post a Comment