Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cheese with mom

Hey mom...
Say cheese!!
Mom, it's my turn!
I love you mom.
Mom loves me best!
Nnnnnnoooooo!
Mom loves us all best Phia and Sis!
Ya, you are right Gabers. She is the best mom too!
Mom's Notes-
Where to start with Isabella quotes in the past 24 hours (not in order)
- look mom it's snowing outside. Santa is coming soon and bringing me lots of presents.
- dad mom's cutting up poop and feeding it to Phia. (Prunes to help Phia poop so almost there)
- ponce pon a time there was a princess Isabella... And daddy was king. So was Gabers. Mom you are a princess too. Phia is a puppy. Phia puppy come here
- mom is Phia going to cry all night, cuz I was hoping for some quiet here.
- mom, Gabers keeps calling the snow frosty. Can we build a snowman? ( she then Busts out in song)

No comments:

Post a Comment