Monday, April 7, 2014

Phia sitter

Mom says I get to watch you.
Does she really think that is a good decision?
Look Phia, I'm a puppy.
Um okay, hi puppy.
Arf arf arf
You wouldn't dare!
Dare and did!
That is SO nasty!
And you liked it!
I need a new family please!
Hey Phia
What Gabriel?
Come here.
I'm coming Gabriel.
Be honest I am the most fun big brother ever.
You are okay Gabriel.
Mom is about to ruin our fun...
Mom, Gabriel and I were just playing.
Mom's notes- Both Sophia and Gabers are under the weather. Sophia is teething and has a little cold. Gabers temp has been under 101 all day but it still hurts him to tinky. He is currently trying to hold it which is not good. There is no good way to explain to him that he needs to empty his bladder. They still went outside and got fresh air for a while today.

No comments:

Post a Comment