Friday, October 19, 2012

who cares

Gabers, why do all of the sites choose to upgrade all of the time.
Photobucket
Who cares Sis.
Photobucket
I do, they updated mom's photo site a few weeks ago and it is taking mom forever to learn it.
Photobucket
Who cares Sis.
Photobucket
I do, she is not editing the pictures to make me extra cute.
Photobucket
Who cares Sis.
Photobucket
I do, I want to look my best in each and every photo!
Photobucket
Who cares Sis.
Photobucket
I DO!
Photobucket
Okay, you care.
Photobucket
We are still excited to share our deal of the month, please remember to shop our Scensy special! Remember $8 from each      warmer goes to the Special Olympics. Ms. Amanda is donating 20% of her profit on any orders through the webpage, to a local chapter of the Special Olympics. Mom also has the two Buddys up for grabs (I can't wait to draw the names), all you have to do is buy something from THIS LINK during the month of October. Remember to like Ms. Amanda's page on Facebook by clicking HERE! Ms. Amanda posts all kinds of good deals on her Facebook page!
 Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This post is too cute! I especially love the overjoyous grin on Gabers face with donuts in hand!! :-)

    ReplyDelete