Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fun times, great toys

I can't believe mom is doing such an awesome fundraiser!
Photobucket
I know, I really like the red wax warmer, Gabers!
Photobucket
I can't believe mom can have it in the house with us.
Photobucket
I know she can't burn candles in the house anymore because she is worried about us getting burnt.
Photobucket
Mom said we wont get burnt on this wax warmer so our house can smell good again, huh Sis!
Photobucket
Did you see all of the amazing scents?
Photobucket
I know you want to eat them all!
Photobucket
Maybe a little taste Gabers.
Photobucket
I want to win a buddy Sis!
Photobucket
Only after I win one Gabers!
Photobucket
So how does this all work again Sis?
 Photobucket
$8 from each candle goes toward the Special Olympics for each wax warmer sold.
Photobucket
Oh yes, and Ms. Amanda will be donating 20% of her sales to a local chapter of the Special Olympics.
Photobucket
AND we will be giving away TWO scentsy buddies to two people who buy products during the month of October!
Photobucket
Wow, this is going to be so fun!
Photobucket
Now onto the helpful information.
To shop Scentsy please click HERE!
Thank Ms. Amanda for her personal donation, Like her Scentsy Facebook page by clicking HERE.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact either Amanda or mommy.
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Little Miss I-will-eat-anything-andthensome.
    Love to see the kiddo's laughing! Warms my heart. grampsH

    ReplyDelete