Monday, October 8, 2012

best game ever

Sis, want to see the best game ever?
Photobucket
Sure Gabers.
Photobucket
Okay, help me out of here.
Photobucket
Now what Gabers?
Photobucket
Now you have to go over here.
Photobucket
Over here Gabers?
Photobucket
No, right here Sis!
Photobucket
Okay Gabers, I am standing where you said, now what?
Photobucket
And I will kick the ball at your head!
Photobucket
GABERS!
Photobucket
Admit it, that was funny!
Photobucket
Remember to shop my Scensy special! Remember $8 from each warmer goes to the Special Olympics. Ms. Amanda is donating 20% of her profit on any orders through the webpage, to a local chapter of the Special Olympics.  Mom also has the two Buddys up for grabs (I can't wait to draw the names!), all you have to do is buy something from THIS LINK during the month of October.  Remember to like Ms. Amanda's page on Facebook by clicking HERE!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. and here I always thought that is what Sisters are for? To beat up. You mean they are not? grampsH

    ReplyDelete