Wednesday, October 10, 2012

plans

Sis...
Photobucket
What Gabers?
Photobucket
I really liked my speech therapist.
Photobucket
Me too Gabers.
Photobucket
What are you going to do while I am in therapy Sis?
Photobucket
Go too of course.
Photobucket
Do you think mom will let you?
Photobucket
I will sneak up and join you!
Photobucket
Good idea Sis!
Photobucket
Excuse Sis and me while we make some plans for next week, while we are away please remember to shop my Scensy special! Remember $8 from each warmer goes to the Special Olympics. Ms. Amanda is donating 20% of her profit on any orders through the webpage, to a local chapter of the Special Olympics.  Mom also has the two Buddys up for grabs (I can't wait to draw the names!), all you have to do is buy something from THIS LINK during the month of October.  Remember to like Ms. Amanda's page on Facebook by clicking HERE!  Ms. Amanda posts all kinds of good deals on her Facebook page!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Gabers...grampaH probably needs speech therapy more than you. He can't seem to put 3 words together and we know you can do that! Ha!
    grampsH

    ReplyDelete